I'm finding it hard to get motivated this morning and I have a very full and busy week (and day) ahead.
But, I was given an award last week. I just didn't have time to get to it until today.
It was given to me by The Dish - and I'll wait and let her tell me if it's okay to put a link up.
The rules are that I have to list 10 things about myself - which is gonna be tough - because I tend to let it all hang out around here. I'm also supposed to pass it on to 6 bloggers, but I think most of the derelicts I hang around with have already been given it. If you have not, feel free to pick it up! :-)
1. I hate going to the grocery store. At least on a Monday, midday, it's not too crowded or full of Walmartians.
2. I don't have OCD, but I do have some OCD type tendencies. My kitchen sink has to be dry at all times (both in the sink and around it). After I missed a step and badly sprained my ankle years ago, I count all steps now. When I twist the stem off an apple, I say a letter of the alphabet every turn until it comes out. I enjoy having a routine and sticking to it - even though my life resembles the movie "Groundhog Day". LOL.
3. I bruise like a tomato. Even just a little tap will leave a mark.
4. I dig watching gory shows on Discovery Health. If someone has a huge tumor removed - I'm there with my eyeballs glued to it. I also enjoy watching videos of people popping zits, cyst, boils or any manner of pus filled goodness.
5. I'm a list maker and obsessive planner. I keep all bills in a folder with various notes and I check off each bill as I pay it. That way, I know I paid it, how much I paid and on what date. No greedy utility company mofo or credit card shark want me on the other end of the phone.
6. I love to chew people a new asshole over the phone, but in person, I'm much less fierce. I probably should have listened to my dad and gone to law school.
7. I was a vegetarian for 9 years and could easily go back to it. It would make meal planning for the family very difficult, so I just stick with what is easiest.
8. We do a full load of dishes in the dishwasher almost every day. I still can't figure out how a family of four goes through that many dishes, utensils, etc.
9. I consider myself to be a master stain fighter. I have mad stain fighting skillz. I use Spray and Wash, Oxyclean and Color Safe Bleach in my arsenal of stain fighting tools. Oh, and hydrogen peroxide for greasy stains. I pity the stain that thinks it can outwit me.
10. I feel like I am entering the best part of my life right now. No more diapers, high chairs, etc. I love watching the children become who they are. I think the Evil Twin and I have grown as a couple - still in love, but we have a greater appreciation for the other person now (at least that's how I feel). We've always been very in sync, but it's even stronger now.
There ya go! Whew! This was very difficult. It has taken me an hour, but to be fair, some of that time was spent on the phone and providing bathroom aid to Sissy or fetching her food/drink. LOL.