Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Crock Pot Sunday?

We had to do some meal plan shuffling this past week, so the crock pot meal has been moved to today. It's some sort of Italian chicken thing. I'll let you know how it turns out.

But, I am not super strict about my weekly meals. I usually have a few back up ideas, in case something falls through.

It doesn't change the fact that as soon as I wake up, I'm already planning dinner. That's just the way I roll, chickadees.

So, it's Crock Pot Tuesday today. And, at 9:30 AM, I should be getting to the prep station. Unfortunately, I have a 4 yr old who needs constant attention and I also need a shower.

This is our first week back from Spring Break and let me tell you, it wasn't like any Spring I have experienced. Sucky weather. Even sleet and snow flakes on one day.

Yesterday was shopping day and that was an ordeal. I think I'm still in recovery. Plus, I'm still getting used to this new computer. I keep hitting buttons and doing weird things.

The touch pad is black, like the base of the laptop and I rarely look at my hands while doing things online, so I'll be rubbing the touchpad to navigate and *nothing*, then I look down and realize I'm furiously rubbing a spot outside the touch pad. Nice.

Alrighty then, shower time. Hopefully, tomorrow brings.... shit, something.

'Til then, enjoy Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. I am doing the crock pot thing for Easter so I can sit back and enjoy the holiday. I am thinking of a roast since it will be my first day back with red meat. The bread maker will also be in service. Thing One's birthday cake will be dessert. I love when a plan comes together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I am furiously rubbing a spot outside the touch pad *gigglesnort*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good, and I envy your ability to plan meals. I am usually very last-minute these days with dinner ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole planning thing sort of weirds me out. I don't know what I'm eating until it's in my hand...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't eaten much since last Tuesday gue to an op that makes lavatorial duties too much of a chore. Still, on the mend now. I feel a chicken vindaloo coming on by Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm making your beef tips recipe today, and I wish it were finished already. It smells so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hate touch pads on laptops. I never got used to mine so I just gave up and went got a mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the weather here has just improved. it rained today morning :).. i have started become more planned in the past few weeks. :).. im a planner now too :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like eating some pot roast chicken. and right now. where's that phone number?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a HP laptop and I have the exact same issue with the touchpad. I hate the laptop actually, but once you've spent the money, it's too late. Dang it...

    ReplyDelete