1. I found out that someone I know and consider a friend is going away this weekend to cheat on her husband. While outwardly I am cheering her on because her husband does not treat her the way she deserves to be treated on the inside I am very jealous.
I'm looking forward to the day when you're reading your book and I'm "bugging" you by playing with your breasts.
I love you.
3. At night in bed, my wife gives me details of the text messages a close family friend has sent her during the day. She shows me the explicit pictures he has sent her. Instead of being upset, I am turned on immensely. I love her honesty.
After we have incredible sex talking about this "infidelity", I e-mail my buddy and tell him to continue his sexual texts to my wife.
She has no idea that I am the one who prompted him to do this.
4. I submitted a secret a few months ago telling how I had offers to 'hook up' with an internet friend. I passed on the opportunity, I haven't strayed. I would like any experience I have with a woman who is not my wife to be shared by my wife. But with me being a guy that probably isn't a surprise to anyone, least of all my wife.
5. I want to smoke some weed. I've only done it twice in my life, about twenty years ago. But I don't know the first thing about acquiring the magical herb. I would probably end up like Michael Scott, buying a bag of lettuce.
6. I'm becoming bi-curious, but wonder if the opportunity somehow presented itself, would I pass?
7. My wife laughs when I lick and suck her nips and wiggles away from me, which is very disappointing because I am first and foremost a breast man.
8. I have a nice house and yard, but sometimes I yearn for the simplicity of living in an apartment like I had for 75% of my life.
9a. I recently confessed to my husband that our marriage is a sham. I finally admitted that I am totally using him for sex. [I have encouraged him to share this fact with his friends, but he expressed horror at this suggestion.]*
9b. I sometimes dream about running away, changing my name and not looking back. The older I get, the more tempting this idea becomes.
I'm slightly ashamed of the second one.
*You'd think, after 15 years, that this might be a compliment. Sort of. In a guy way.
10. I wish I could tell my very close friend that I think her son is an asshole and that by defending him and bailing him out, she not helping him in the long run. But instead I pretend to be sympathetic and nod and smile a very fake smile.
11. I have a 2 year old son that I gave up for adoption. It's not widely publicized, but whenever people ask me if I have any children, I always tell them no and it makes me feel guilty.
12. I had an online affair with a woman I never met. I only knew her online. We wrote all sorts of steamy notes to each other. It finally progressed to sending naked pictures back and forth. It was incredibly thrilling but I really regret it now.
I received this photo last week, but it was after I had the secrets up. This one is for the ladies:
Enjoy the Friday Secrets. And, I want to send out a Happy Birthday wish to a special reader: you know who you are, girl. Have a great one!
P.S. I have a doctor's appointment this morning, so I'll be out for a bit. I'll catch up with blogs later this afternoon. (It's just a follow up appointment, nothing to be concerned about).