I've been tagged for several things lately. Since we are T-minus 2 days from travel and vacation, I'm going to lump them all into one lovely post.
It's a skill which I am uniquely gifted: The Lazy and The Efficient. I couldn't live any other way.
I was tagged by Alex for "8 Things"
The rules: Answer the questions, make sure you mention who tagged you, and tag 8 of your blogger buddies.
8 Things that I am looking forward to:
1. Disney World!
2. The end of the school year for Buddy.
3. Enjoying the pool this summer (we have a private pool up the street we join each year).
4. The warmer weather!
5. My hair cut today!
6. My eyebrow waxing today!
7. Eating a lot at Disney World.
8. Walking off some calories at Disney World.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Two loads of laundry.
2. Emptied the dishwasher.
3. Reloaded the dishwasher.
4. Colored my hair.
5. Ate lunch.
6. Made a few phone calls.
7. Played outside.
8. Stayed home ALL day!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Blink and be at Disney World with our van and all supplies.
2. Forgive more easily.
3. Win the lotto.
4. Have X-Ray vision.
5. Help my son with his math homework. Or at least know the correct answers for 5th grade math. That's just pathetic.
6. Have good poops ALL the time.
7. Lose the freaking 8 pounds I need to lose.
8. In general, be more of a fixer/handy-type person.
8 (2) Shows I Watch:
2. American Idol
And, just to be belligerent, I tag NO ONE, but feel free to steal it.
I also was tagged by G from From The Myst:
1. What is your current obsession? Disney.
2.Which item of clothing do you wear often? I ALWAYS have a bra on. Always.
3.What's for dinner? Last night was Little Caesar's Pizza, no idea on later on, probably leftovers and everything that needs to be eaten before we leave town.
4.What are you listening to? The TV, but I'm not sure what's on.
5.Say something to the one that tagged you. G - you are super sweet and I love your blog. I'm glad we've "met"!
6.Favorite vacation spot? My own back yard.
7. What I'm reading right now? Blogs and such.
8. Four words to describe myself. Honest, Loyal, True, Shameless.
9.Guilty pleasure. Box o hooch. I love the wine.
10. What do you think you will feel about your life when all is said and done? I think I've experienced much, enjoyed much and wouldn't change much.
11. What do you look forward to? Jeebus, Pete - I'll Pete and Repeaty. THE DISNEY VACATION.
And lastly, Vevay gave me an award. It comes with strings attached! You will see how I daftly handle the requirements, but never tag another soul.
The Honest Scrap Award:
1) Tell your readers 10 things they don't know about you, but that are true.
2)Tag 10 people with the award.
1. I have never eaten a Brussels Sprout, Lobster or Ribs. I have no plans to correct that in the near future.
2. I think early (mid to late 60s, really early 70s) Bee Gees songs might be the best music. Ever.
3. My mom taught me that it's better to catch flies with honey and not vinegar. Sometimes, I fight that advice.
4. I have Multiple Sclerosis, but it doesn't have me. I DARE it to go head to head with me.
5. I lost both of my parents within 14 months of each other. It sucks to be an orphan at 36.
6. I like being alone.
7. I like knowing what to expect in life, sometimes, life doesn't comply.
8. I don't like yellow gold on myself. I couldn't care less if it's on someone else.
9. When I voice opinions about things, I never think about people I know, so if I offend you, let me know.
10. I am too busy today to respond to comments and comment on blogs.