Last week, Star Child gave me an award!
As is my usual MO, it takes me a while to get around to stuff.
I am now charged with the responsibility of revealing 7 truths about myself, and nominating 7 deserving bloggers for an award.
This is difficult for me, because I think I've shared just about every facet of my boring life with you all!
So, Seven Truths...Here we go:
1. I do color my hair to cover the greys, but the product I use is the closest match to my natural color as I can find. I was born with jet black hair and if I have my way, I'll go out with jet black hair.
2. I am not the most patient person on the Earth, but as I get older I've noticed I have mellowed out a bit (just a little bit, though).
3. I love to read, but since Sissy was born and my responsibilities increased 1000 fold, I haven't had the inclination to sit down with a book. I think that's sad.
4. March was a hard month for me. There were multiple doctor visits and dentist visits (spread out among all of us), which is both emotionally and financially draining for me to think about (I'm in charge of the finances, even though it's the Evil Twin's pay). As I've always said, I possess 3 and 3/4 brains in my one head. I have my own to deal with, then I have Buddy's, and Sissy's and 3/4 of the Evil Twin, since I coordinate and remind everyone of their schedules.
5. When Buddy started school, I was home by myself until Sissy was born when he was half way through his 2nd grade year. Some people might think that would be boring, but I loved it. I'm looking forward to getting Sissy in school, so I can get back to that. At least for a little while (or longer, I hope!).
6. I was born on April 22. I share a birthday with Jack Nicholson, Bettie Page, Earth Day and St. Francis of Assisi (which is also the parish church I attend).
7. I like chocolate okay, but I am powerless in the face of caramel. It should garner a special spot on the food pyramid, as far as I'm concerned. :-)
Normally, I don't like to pick favorites of my bloggers, but I have some new ones I've been reading and would like to point your attention their way:
1. French Shelter - Plus, she has promised to share a recipe to make sperm taste like candy if she gets 50 followers!
2. Gamecock Mama
3. 3 Men & a Lady
5. You Just Keep on Believing That
6. Adventures of a Reallive Man
7. Zack's Hot Tub
Okay, that was difficult to narrow it down, but I tried to stick with "new to me" blogs I enjoy. I hope you do as well.
Now, let's not forget about Friday Secrets, mmmmkay? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Completely confidential and I don't judge. Not my place.
Also, one other thing. If you have a private blog, I don't get those in my reader. I lost all my bookmarks with the big laptop death of March 2010. If you wouldn't mind shooting an URL my way, I can restore my bookmarks and visit you again. Since, I do have a mind like a steel trap, but I can't remember all that info! Thanks!