Friday, April 2, 2010

A Guest Shot

I only got one secret for this week, so I'll save it for next Friday. However, I DID receive a guest cleavage shot, so maybe this will spur you on to send in some secrets!


This is from someone I know, but not a blogger. She wrote that she can't change the date on her camera and it keeps defaulting back to 2003, even though this picture was taken last night.

Sissy and I are both getting our hair cut today. Buddy is off school for Good Friday, so he gets to come with us and keep her out of trouble while I get mined trimmed up a bit. I'm hoping that Sissy can get at least 10 inches cut without going too short.

If she has 10 inches to spare, we'll donate it to Locks of Love. I think it's a really cool organization and have always wanted to donate myself, but as I revealed yesterday, I color my hair and they don't take color treated hair. (I started getting greys in my early 30s, so I've been dying it for a long time.)

So, we'll see.

Sorry there are no secrets for this week, but I think the guest cleavage more than makes up for it. :-)

13 comments:

  1. How can one go wrong by showing off cleavage? And the Locks of Love thing is uber cool as well. Have a wonderful Easter ETW. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY MOLY BATMAN - GREAT STUFF RIGHT THERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome content for this blog as usual!!! You'll have to post pictures of you trim when it's done...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww no secrets.... maybe next week. That's really nice of your little girl to cut her hair to donate. I'm sure it'll be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries..and yeah, thanks for the cleavage. Its always appreciated here at Arkham.

    We are all wearing blue today in recognition of Autism Awareness. How about you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  6. When in doubt, show cleavage. Thanks to your friend.

    Sounds like Sissy will be getting all her hair cut off! Enjoy the good weather!
    ...Al...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe.. its more like a HNT shot.. haha.. more than welcome :D.. soo much cleave is soo right :D. but i really miss the secrets.. are there no more people with secret kinks??? happy easter.. and happy hair cuts.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have donated to locks of love, it is a wonderful organization. Hope Sissy goes for it.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a awesome. Well it sucks that there are no secrets, but the cleavage is nice. The good cause is awesome. Great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it offensive to say Nice Rack?

    If so, please disregard.

    My wife and daughter have both done the Locks of Love. Good stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the boobs! Maybe it's the slightly blurry pic but I'm thinking you might want to get that mole checked out. Of course I'd be happy to do it for you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete