Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Secrets

1. I find bestiality, when women are involved, a HUGE turn on.

2. Sometimes I'll take a half naked pictures of myself, edit with photoshop, and post on my blog.  And sometimes, I'll send those pics to a guy who is not my husband.

3. I browse thru Craigslist ads for hookups but usually just to see the ones that have a picture attached.  Love those amateur pictures.

4. On CL I also look at Missed Connections to see if by chance I caught the eye of anyone and I didn't realize it.  So far, no.

5. I used to have a fantasy of hooking up with a teacher, I think the attraction was the debauchery with a woman that people look up to.  But now my oldest daughter has started a career as a teacher.  That's how a fantasy can die, real fast.

6. My other daughter had a recent health issue that scared the crap out of us.  If she hadn't of made it I think I would not want to live.  Thankfully she is back to normal health, modern medicine is quite remarkable in some regards.

And because I have such awesome readers, I received another Mystery picture! Yay!


Enjoy and Happy Friday, hooligans!

21 comments:

  1. Great Secrets and great pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow!! That is one sexy picture. And this is no secret, I may...er...will toss off to that later. Hope your B-Day was good. Cheers ETW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting as usual.
    #6, I'm glad your daughter is better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I rarely comment, but that mystery pic is downright yummy! I agree with Matt-Man - If it were a little more explicit it would make my wank-queue, fer sure! Bravo!
    - The Evil Twin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry... typing.... one.... handed... Just... wanted... to... say.. great.... picture....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great legs!

    #6, that must have been terrifying, I'm happy that she's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with #1 - can so see that - and damn that pic has got your guys all geared up for the morning. ET is too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad things worked out for #6. I have often thought the only thing that keeps me from going to a very dark place id the fact that I have sole responsibility for Cam. If I were to lose him? I don't think I even want to consider it ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome... and great pic to whoever submitted it!

    Hugs - Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm having a deja vu moment... I swear I've seen those legs before...

    I *heart* New York...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okie Dokie - #1 I take that back....I though it said bi-sexuality !!!!! Holy Crap, I need to put my glasses on

    ReplyDelete
  12. Robbie, LMAO... I was thinking your pick of #1 was a bit ummm.... adventurous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why do I stop here on Fridays? My life seems so 1) unsexy, 2) dull, and 3) uninteresting compared with the secret-tellers and takers.

    But dang, it does get the creative juices going. So to speak.

    Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lmao at number 5, and that picture...wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  15. #3: Doesn't everybody?

    #2: Doesn't everybody?

    Mystery picture: Yay! More of this, please!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Health scares suck.

    I thought I was the only one who scans over the missed connections.

    You are awesome! Have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How do people send you these secrets?

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy f-in friday indeed!

    so how do i get people to send me pics like this?!

    ReplyDelete