Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Secrets

1. I find bestiality, when women are involved, a HUGE turn on.

2. Sometimes I'll take a half naked pictures of myself, edit with photoshop, and post on my blog.  And sometimes, I'll send those pics to a guy who is not my husband.

3. I browse thru Craigslist ads for hookups but usually just to see the ones that have a picture attached.  Love those amateur pictures.

4. On CL I also look at Missed Connections to see if by chance I caught the eye of anyone and I didn't realize it.  So far, no.

5. I used to have a fantasy of hooking up with a teacher, I think the attraction was the debauchery with a woman that people look up to.  But now my oldest daughter has started a career as a teacher.  That's how a fantasy can die, real fast.

6. My other daughter had a recent health issue that scared the crap out of us.  If she hadn't of made it I think I would not want to live.  Thankfully she is back to normal health, modern medicine is quite remarkable in some regards.

And because I have such awesome readers, I received another Mystery picture! Yay!


Enjoy and Happy Friday, hooligans!

21 comments:

  1. Great Secrets and great pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow!! That is one sexy picture. And this is no secret, I may...er...will toss off to that later. Hope your B-Day was good. Cheers ETW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting as usual.
    #6, I'm glad your daughter is better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I rarely comment, but that mystery pic is downright yummy! I agree with Matt-Man - If it were a little more explicit it would make my wank-queue, fer sure! Bravo!
    - The Evil Twin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry... typing.... one.... handed... Just... wanted... to... say.. great.... picture....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great legs!

    #6, that must have been terrifying, I'm happy that she's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with #1 - can so see that - and damn that pic has got your guys all geared up for the morning. ET is too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. Ron.....stop that ! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad things worked out for #6. I have often thought the only thing that keeps me from going to a very dark place id the fact that I have sole responsibility for Cam. If I were to lose him? I don't think I even want to consider it ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome... and great pic to whoever submitted it!

    Hugs - Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm having a deja vu moment... I swear I've seen those legs before...

    I *heart* New York...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okie Dokie - #1 I take that back....I though it said bi-sexuality !!!!! Holy Crap, I need to put my glasses on

    ReplyDelete
  13. Robbie, LMAO... I was thinking your pick of #1 was a bit ummm.... adventurous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why do I stop here on Fridays? My life seems so 1) unsexy, 2) dull, and 3) uninteresting compared with the secret-tellers and takers.

    But dang, it does get the creative juices going. So to speak.

    Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lmao at number 5, and that picture...wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is an ultra hot picture.

    ReplyDelete
  17. #3: Doesn't everybody?

    #2: Doesn't everybody?

    Mystery picture: Yay! More of this, please!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Health scares suck.

    I thought I was the only one who scans over the missed connections.

    You are awesome! Have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How do people send you these secrets?

    ReplyDelete
  20. happy f-in friday indeed!

    so how do i get people to send me pics like this?!

    ReplyDelete