Thursday, April 29, 2010

On the Fly Today

It's time for Sissy's preschool round up  (registration day) and I also need to renew the registration on my van, so it's registrations all around. I don't think anything will take a particularly long time to accomplish, but you never know.

So, if I don't get a chance to visit blogs or comment here - just know that I'll be around when I get back home.

Also, I have received quite a few Friday Secrets, but if you want to contribute, you still have time: eviltwinswife@gmail.com. I received an anonymous secret last week that stated it was part 1 of 2 and I only received part one - so dear reader, if you see this - please double check that I get both parts. Part 1 ends about halfway through a word. Otherwise, I can just hold part one over until next Friday and see if part two materializes.

And, if anyone is moved to send a mystery pic or two, well, you know we're always up for that! :-)

If I can get the Evil Twin to man the camera later on, perhaps I can submit something more interesting than a cleavage shot. LOL.

Happy Thursday, hooligans!

9 comments:

  1. I have a secret you can use. I have three testicles...Oh wait I was supposed to submit that secretly via e-mail wasn't I? Oh well I guess the cat, or in this case my balls, are out of the bag, um...as it were. Cheers ETW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, you kill me, LOL. I can't wait to read your Friday post, they're always entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I can do a picture if I can get Scooter to take the picture....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My secret is in - Good luck at the DMV - don't they let you do that online?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe after I drop 40lbs I can do a secret pic or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to hook me in! You know I will be trolling the blog for awhile now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matt - Good things come in 3s. LOL.

    Mrs. D - This week is going to be GOOD!

    Ron - Don't you have a tripod???

    Robbie - This is for my registration and I just go to the police detachment down the street from me (I have to get a sticker for my license plate).

    Cara - Girl! You look great. Guys prefer to see "real" women as opposed to "perfect" ones. Real IS perfect! :-)

    Joker - Tomorrow is smokin' (both the secrets and any value added services...) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe i will do a photo for you. The only problem? My cleavage is nowhere near as spectular as yours and Mandy's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do NOT want a photo of my cleavage....lol. For years (when I smoked) I was skinny and had no cleavage, and now that I have some, it's wrinkled. :-/

    ReplyDelete