Thursday, August 28, 2008

Be Back in ___ Minutes

The blog for today will be late(r) than normal. Twice now, since school has started, I've gotten back in bed after the Evil Twin and Buddy are out the door - thinking, "I'll just rest for a few minutes, then get up and get in the shower."

Well, guess who doesn't just "get back up"? Guess who conks out and drools on herself until she hears Sissy on the monitor? That'd be me.

This was one of those mornings. And now, I'm completely behind. I need a cup of coffee, a shower and then, when all the cobwebs have been cleared from my brain, I'll be suitably awake to blather about my usual nonsense for you fine folk(s).

I think I'll stretch out on the floor and find some zen before I actually do anything, first. So, give me an hour or so and I'll have something sure to make YOU feel sleepy and restful. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Is this drooling on yourself some fetish I'm not aware of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget a little hammock meditation to help put you in the right frame of mind for the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Post Sleep Naps" are completely underrated. Enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete