Okay, I got some really hard questions and it took me a while, plus I gave up the linky lurve too.
Ron from Warped Mind asked:
1. What is the worst name anyone has ever called you? and did you kick their ass for it?
I was called “Lizzie” or lesbian a lot. Maybe because I hung out with gay guys, people assumed I must be gay too. I didn’t kick anyone’s ass at the time. Years later (after I was out of college and married to the Evil Twin), I ran into one of the worst transgressors at a bar one night and I told her I owed her an ass kicking for making my life in high school hell and we’d need to take it outside. I firmly intended on beating her ass that night. But, that little bitch apologized and I didn’t have to break her face after all.
2. Have you always had such a positive attitude about things?
Always? I’m not sure. Growing up, I was told by my mother that a lady can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I guess I try to live up to that.
3. Do you really put boogers in peoples food when they aren't looking?
No, that was just a convenient threat I could make at the time. Plus, I think boogers are damn funny.
4. What is the meanest thing you have ever done?
I had to really think back on this one. I’m typically just not a mean person. Vindictive? I can be. I’m sure I did some mean things growing up, but the worst I can come up with right now is once when I was in college, I had a roommate (a very good friend, in fact). I was cleaning the bathroom sink and her toothbrush flipped out of the holder and landed in the toilet. I don’t know why I didn’t just tell her and buy her a new toothbrush - it wasn’t out of meanness, but I think I was afraid of upsetting her (like brushing with toilet water is less upsetting than getting a new toothbrush). The toilet water was clean and I DID rinse the toothbrush with hot water….. I feel really bad about that.
Carolyn from The Ginger Quill said...
How many fingers am I holding up?
Woman, I am getting old and I don’t wear glasses or contacts. I’m gonna say two, but it’s a little fuzzy.
1. Do you think my ranting rambler is the same as yours? It seems that way.
2. Do you think the ranting rambler is a local crazy or someone compelled to go down a blogroll playing share the madness?
It’s got to be the “share the madness” type. S/he went to a lot of trouble to spam you to enter the word verification and all.
3. If Vincent Van Gogh were alive today, do you think he'd still cut off an ear or do you think he would find an alternative course of action to show his luv?
There is such a fine line between genius and madness - and artists tend to blur that line quite a bit. Given his gifted nature, I’d think he’d go for the ear still. Or do something equally as crazy.
4. You have the power to make one thing be calorie-free. What would it be?
My mom’s blonde brownies. I could eat an entire pan of those things.
The Blonde Goddess asked:
1. If you came home and found that someone had robbed all of your clothes, what would be the one item you'd miss the most?
I always wear a bra, so that would already be on my person. I have a leather jacket (biker style) that I love and would be really sad if it disappeared. Did they steal my corset and shoes too? Asshats.
2. Who's your favorite band/singer from the 80's?
I’m a huge Adam Ant fan. A DJ friend of mine interviewed him once and got me an autographed CD.
3. If you had to choose a theme song, what would it be and why?
“Rakim” by Dead Can Dance from their album “Toward The Within”. It’s a beautiful song, beautifully composed and even 15 years after I heard it the first time, it still amazes me. This YouTube link has an incredible video version of the song, plus an interview afterwards. The song itself is about 6 minutes long, but you can stop watching after that:
4. If you won an unlimited gift card for free food from a fast food place for one year and you could choose the fast food place, what place would you choose?
Is Subway fast food? If not, then Wendy’s - definitely.
5. What one thing do other people do that annoys you instantly and you just can't overlook?
Honestly, I can’t think of anything. I usually don’t let stuff get to me. Of course, people have quirks that get on my nerves sometimes: arrogance, lying, willfully deceptive, posers/fakes. I just try to avoid people like that. I do a good job of avoiding.
Wyld from Wyld's Q&A asked:
How many sexual thoughts enter your head at any given time throughout out the day?
Depends on the day, my mood, etc. On a good day, quite a few.
Of those how many while blogging?
Not many when I’m preoccupied with other things.
If you were allowed only one type of sex toy for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Who said I own things like that? LOL. I’m not big on gadgetry, but I gotta go with the standard dildo. Otherwise, I'd be fine with just my filthy mind.
How many fingers is CAROLYN holding up?
I already said, TWO.
If you could go to college all over again, would you a)go to the same school and b) study the same major?
Yes, I would still go to Marshall, but I would change my major and possibly just get an Associate’s Degree in some sort of administrative field.
Dave from Silver Creek 78250 asked:
Would you invite [The Blonde Goddess] to a BBQ?
Well, around here, we call ‘em cook outs, but absolutely yes. I already invited her over for coffee. And, all our neighbors are elderly so if BG decided to get naked, no one around here would see her. In fact, we’re thinking about getting a hot tub and those just scream drunken debauchery amongst friends, don’t you agree?