I'm currently in a 36D, although I think I may be deluding myself a bit. Next purchase will be a DD. And, they're not enhanced in any way. They just get bigger and bigger. I'm pretty sure it's wishful thinking or the power of positive thinking on the Evil Twin's behalf.
2. What are any piercings and/or tattoos you have?
I have 12 earrings, but currently only wear 10. I should have 6 in each ear, but I wear 6 in my left ear and 4 in my right (and I only clean around them with alcohol wipes - I never take them out because it's too much of a PITA).
I have three tattoos. One is a rose, one is a lizard and the third is a tribal design. They're all done "together" on my left thigh, so most people think it is ONE tattoo, but they were done at different times by different artists.
3. If you didn't have the name "Evil Twin's Wife," what would be your alias?
Flaminica ... which is the wife of the Flamen Dialis (it's kind of an inside joke), but notice how I bring it all around to the "wife" thing again? I must really be wrapped up in my wifely duties. LOL.
4. What is your most favorite/least favorite thing about being a hausfrau?
The best thing is that I can make my own schedule for the most part (unless I have to attend an appointment or function), but I love the flexibility of it. And, of course, being available for my children. The worst thing is that many of my closest friends in real life work full time, so I don't really have anyone to hang out with or talk to during the day. I'm getting involved in a mom's group, though, so that might be improving.
5. What is your most prized (non-human) possession?
My laptop! It keeps me connected to people when I feel lonely - and lets me read news in the bits and pieces way I can get to it.
Thanks for the fun questions, Ginger!
Link back to the original post....so, I linked to Ginger in the intro, but her link was this. I'm a little confused, here.
Put the rest of the rules in your post:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (for the love of Pete, make it easy for me to find your email address....you know mine).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
And here's your Sunday submission. I'm off to do the crossword and cryptoquip.