Here are the Friday Secrets!
2. I wish my lesbian friend wasn't so damn hot. I'm constantly wanting to flirt with her. Then again that is my standard MO... Falling for women I never have any chance with, especially considering I'm already married.
3. She thinks I'd never survive on my own because I need someone to take care of me. I believe the opposite is true. I think I'd be fine on my own, but she'd completely fall apart. That's mainly the reason I haven't left. I love her too much to destroy her like that.
4. When I read the Friday Secrets about "cyber infidelity" I sometimes wish someone would feel that way about me, but more often I am disgusted by what seems like boasting about cheating on one's spouse and being able to get away with it.
5. I am so miserable in my life and marriage that I keep looking for someone, anyone, who will make me feel important, sexy, and wanted. It's become an obsession that is ruining my life.
6. RE: The hot pose from Thursday. I imagine the Evil Twin getting all turned on by loads of guys (and many of the ladies) oogling over ETW's PG-13 pictures. I love it when I catch other men admiring my wife's cleavage.
7. I am an in-the-closet atheist. I used to be a believer but over time, I have found that I just don't buy it. No one in my family knows and it would be very bad if they found out. I suppose I may go to my grave with this new un-belief, but I feel such a burden removed from my shoulders no longer having to worry about the inconsistencies, the things that never made sense, and the mental stress of worrying about it all.
Once again, none of the secrets are my own.
Happy Friday, hooligans!