The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.
Then from Overthinking Mama, I received the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers (or as many as you can) who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
So, I want to thank both Sammy and Overthinking Mama for thinking of me. I'm flattered beyond belief!
Now, seven things about myself. Seriously, is there anything you all DON'T already know about me??? I'm like the most shameless, blabbingest fool on these interwebs.
Okay, okay. Here goes:
1. I do love a challenge, but I tend to get bogged down and preoccupied thinking of solutions. But, once I reach a resolution, I can move on and be happy that I sorted out the issue/problem/challenge.
2. I honestly do not think I look my age (42). That may be delusional wishful thinking, but I use moisturizer like some sort of addict and I drink loads of water each day. I don't even know how much I drink, but I would think an estimate of at least a gallon a day wouldn't be too far off.
3. I'm proud to have been raised in the South with a very Southern momma. She taught me to cook really good foods using real ingredients. If you come to my house, I hope you like real butter, because that's all you'll find.
4. I really want another cat. The Evil Twin won't relent on this, but I have a feeling if I found a calico (the BEST cats), I might be able to talk him into it. ;-)
5. In the 18 years we've been together, the Evil Twin and I have bought 2 houses. When I look around our current home, I almost have to pinch myself. I still feel like a little kid playing "house". It's not like this place is anything to write home about, but the fact that it is
6. I keep bendy straws and Dum Dum suckers on hand all the time. The kids love them.
7. I love seeing military men in their uniforms. Dress or BDUs - doesn't matter. I think they're all so handsome.
I hate picking names, so I'll just say if you are a regular here, I want you to have both of these awards. Check out my blog roll and find some really great writers! You won't be disappointed!
Happy Tuesday, hooligans!