Thursday, May 20, 2010

Don't Forget!

Tomorrow is Friday! That means you still have time to submit a Friday secret or two! Let's make it interesting for everyone.

Also, I hate to sound like a salesperson, but I've been doing my online shopping through a site called Ebates. It pays you to shop there! Basically, it's just giving you a percentage of your purchase back. And, it's all by buying things you might ordinarily buy online anyway. In an attempt to earn more points, I have a referral code: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=8kZ%2B1MMoE%2Fz7tq8JOvzU2w%3D%3D and if you use this code, I get credit for signing up a new member. It's free. No strings attached and you don't even have to use it after you sign up if you don't want to, but I'd be really really happy if you could help a gal out and use my code to join.

I have a really great picture to post if I get a referral or two, so pretty please?

Alright, enough of the shameless begging!

I have to do a few items for my new sort of "job" and then get ready to go to the Mart of Wal. I waited until today because it's supposed to be sunny and warm. So far, that's not looking likely, but at least it's not raining (I probably just jinxed myself! LOL).

Happy Thursday, hooligans!

6 comments:

  1. Are you bribing people with pictures ?? I think you are LOL - it's one of the reasons I dig you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've issues w/lack of sunshine here this week, too. Where did it go??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ebates ROcks! I can attest to that. I am already a member so I can't help you out there. I got like ten bucks back at christmas for stuff I was buying anyways - thats a bottle of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Screw that. If I wanna see cleavage, I'll just look down my own shirt. Holy Cow!! I need to cut back on the bread consumption. Cheers ETW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard of "Mart of the Wall" but doesn't it have a roof and/or A/C or heat ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did it! May your benefits increase exponentially!!!

    ReplyDelete