I was tag teamed by Honeywine and Gingermagnolia for this latest meme.
The honorees of this award are to: A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
First things first, I don't tag people. If you're reading this and you WANT to be tagged, then I would run with it if I were you!
1. If I become your friend, you will never find one as loyal as myself.
2. From childhood, I wanted to be a wife and mother. I especially wanted to be a stay at home mom. I appreciate that I've been given the opportunity.
3. Out of all the household chores, laundry is my favorite.
4. I've found that trying to please everyone typically pleases no one. I catch the most fall out.
5. Honestly, I hope my children don't suffer the same peer abuse (bullying) I did as a child. Honestly, I think I've already let my oldest be subjected to more than he should have.
6. All I want in life is peace and a bit of quiet on each day. That's all I ask.
7. I wish my dad was still alive. I figured I'd have him into my 50s or so. I never expected to be a full orphan by the age of 36.]
8. Are you happy to be reading this thing? I'm not.
9. I love babies, but I don't want any more of my own. I shall be happy to love on those of my friends from now on.
10. Didn't enjoy what you just read? Don't let the mouse hit your ass on the way out.
And, that's honesty.