I was tagged by four people for three different memes. (two people tagged me on the same one). That's cool. It gives me something to work with for the day.
I was tagged by SoLow and Jenny Fabulous for this one:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Okay, we all know I'm lazy as all get out, so I will not be tagging others, but feel free to steal if you wish (and link back to me... yeah, that's the ticket. I'll let you all do ALL the work...).
I'm not sure if there isn't much about me you all DON'T know already. I'm odd and I don't mind sharing that. But, I will earnestly try to come up with six I haven't shared previously.
1. I've only had one pedicure in my whole life. It was the week before Sissy was born and I was having a bit of a hard time reaching my toenails. I like for my feet to look nice at all times, so I allowed someone else to pamper them. Not that it mattered much... at the hospital, they give you these little non-skid footies to wear, so I don't think anyone saw my feet the entire time. But, I digress. So, I had the pedicure and while it was nice, I was a little perturbed having to choose a color at the salon. I have one color I like - Revlon Color Stay "Always Vintage" - and I don't vary. With that said, I guess you can come to the conclusion that I prefer to do my own pedicures.
2. I love to lightly stroke the insides of my arms with the fingertips of the opposite hand, from wrist to elbow and back again. It feels good, somewhat tickly, but good. Calming. Reassuring. I don't know when I started this exactly, but I remember it from early childhood.
3. I have always been very introverted, so I think it's a good thing I married an outgoing Leo - the Evil Twin is super friendly and can talk to anyone. I think it has helped me come out of my shell somewhat as well. Side note: if you and I are close friends in real life, you'll be saying "Huh?", but trust me, it takes me a while to warm up to people. After I get comfortable with people, I just know no shame.
4. I really love Merlot, but I drink Chardonnay, so I won't stain my teeth. I plan to get them professionally whitened soon.
5. If I see a pubic hair in the bathroom, I know it's not mine. Since the age of 19, I have shaved everything from the neck down every day - save the small bit of hair on the tops of my forearms. Otherwise, I'm hairless.
6. By the time I was in 2nd Grade, I was reading at the college level. For free reading time, I would often choose the dictionary to read. I'm fairly sure that's the reason I love word games so much these days. Give me a word search, a crossword puzzle or a cryptoquip and I'm a happy little puzzle solver.
Okay, that's as much as I could mine for this post. There will be two more much in the same vein. So, I plan to do a Saturday and Sunday post, and that way I can get back to my usual pathetic topics on Monday.
But, if you're trolling around over the weekend - stop by! I'll have something new up!
It's a glamorous Friday and they closed school today too! A four day weekend for your intrepid hausfrau!