Monday, February 5, 2007

Okay

It only took me all day and deleting previous posts in a fit of desperation, but I think I've figured this thing out.

I guess I'll introduce myself: I'm a housewife. I have been for more than 9 years now. Thing 1, our son, just turned 9 in January. Thing 2, our precious daughter, just turned 1 in February. Yes, I realize there is a BIG age difference. It wasn't so easy for us, but I'm glad we worked at it! It certainly paid off with two beautiful and wonderful kiddos.

I'm fairly obsessive compulsive. Take today for example - school was cancelled and the kids pediatrician's appointments were cancelled too. I figured I'd just hang around in my PJs all day and not even take a shower! Well, that lasted until 11am. :::Sigh::: It's hard to be such an anal control freak. But somebody's got to do it, and since I'm the only one who can do anything right around here, looks like I'm the perfect person for the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment