Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Wouldn't Get Too Close...

We are all officially sick here! Buddy and the Evil Twin are both rockin' colds and Sissy woke up with a fever yesterday. I gave her Tylenol and rocked her for a bit and then she threw up on me. Thank goodness there was not a repeat performance of that, but the fever did come back later in the day. She seems somewhat better today - still not herself, but a bit more active.

As for me, I have no idea what is wrong with me. My throat hurts (could be the start of that cold) and my stomach feels queasy. Now, that could be two things: it could be a stomach bug or it could just be a side effect of the new medication I just started. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

You know, I had forgotten how scary it is to have a small baby who is sick. How worried one can get when the baby can't communicate what the problem is. For all I know, she might just be cutting more teeth. It might be as simple as that. Bottom line is, it's got me plenty worried although I'm sure it's nothing serious.

It's noon here and even though I haven't felt like eating much lately, I suppose I should try to find something that seems appealling to me. All I've really wanted lately is frosted mini wheats. Do you think a person could live on just mini wheats alone for a few days? I mean, you got your grain and fiber and dairy all in one happy li'l bowl. Sounds like a winner to me!

2 comments:

  1. I miss the big 'ol full size wheats. Can't find 'em around here. Not sure if they even make them anymore. They do have shredded wheat and bran. Isn't just the wheat good enough to do some unblocking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw in a handful of fruit, and I would call it somewhat balanced.

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete