Thursday, September 30, 2010

Not Moving Fast Enough

I just can't get motivated this morning. I had a great night's sleep and woke early - earlier than normal, in fact. I feel good, but I'm just moving slow.

My "to do" list increases by the minute and I just need a break to catch up.

Yawn! It's a dreary day here. All overcast and such. I'm just waiting to see what's next really.

I had my hair did yesterday.

It turned out super-cute!


It's reeeeaaallly purple this time. I hope it lasts for a while!

10 comments:

  1. I love the purple! I love how it blends in to your dark hair..you are very young at heart, very hip..the cool Mom for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, excellent! I'm inspired!

    I can totally relate to the "To Do" list - I have to keep a friggen' notebook in my purse with my list in it - which takes up PAGES! I'ma dye with a list clutched in my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new "do" - you're such a beautiful lady.... I'm so glad to have "met" you and I'm extra glad you share yourself with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin good! The purple suits you, looks like you ate Barney and he's sort of leaking out through your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a nice bright strip but I can't pick a color. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color on you. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is better than what it looked like in August when I saw you. It was too pink then and I like this better!

    ReplyDelete