Wednesday, February 3, 2010

You Can Be The Star!

Not that I think I am the star around here anyway...This is just my little dusty corner of the web where I come and vent my spleen or blather on and on about the nonsense that happens to be my life. I know you're jealous!

I've noticed that I have some new commenters and new people stopping by who don't leave comments (and that's fine, too.).

However, since I do have some new readers - and I have done this in the past - I figured it was about time to open the floor for questions. You can ask in the comments or if you'd rather be more anonymous, you can email me at eviltwinswife@gmail.com.



Have a burning question? Ask away. If you have a burning anything else, keep it to yourself please!

10 comments:

  1. You know, I think I've been following you long enough that I pretty much know everthing! But it will be intersting to see what else I can find out about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping to say hi! I can't think of a question I don't already know the answer to. And that is one of the many reasons why I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am curious to see what questions pop up...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geesh... nobody has questions? I guess it's up to me.... But I need a question that's sure to be a shocker, not that kind.

    What are you personal preferences as far as sex toys are concerned? I mean powered, un-powered, length, girth, colors?

    LOL.... I'll try to see if I can think of anything more personal to ask later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...I would ask somethin about your boobs but I'm soooooo above something as tawdry as that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you meet the Evil Twin? Is he actually a twin?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know pretty much everything. But just for fun - What is your MOST embarassing moment?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perhaps you should have Secret Confessions on Friday and Secret Questions on Wednesday
    and perhaps some of the Wednesday questions will contain the same spice as the Friday confessions!

    That's TV (or blogging) worth watching!

    Question: RE: the 39 weeks pregnant pose on Tuesday. Were there any others of a more Demi Moore "Vanity Fair" cover nature?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fortunately for me, I know a lot of the good stuff already :)

    ReplyDelete