I decided that since I didn't have any where to be in particular today, that I would just ease into my day the way I like. So, I lazed around until 9:30 AM, then hopped in the shower. Before I present the Friday Secrets, I will let you know I have a boat load of good topics for next week, so don't forget to check in, mmmmkay?
1. Now that I am almost 36 years old and have been married almost 9 years, I am wishing I had been more sexually adventurous when I was younger. Not sure this would change the way I feel now, but these days it is almost all I can think about. My husband and I have a very active sex life and he tries to "spice things up" but it's still not satisfying me. I have actually been trying to convince him to let me invite another guy over to join us...not that he's too keen on that at this point, of course. I even told him I'd let him invite another woman over at another time! Meanwhile, back to my fantasies...
2. I wish I could unfollow some of my Twitter friends because they're annoying..but I'm afraid they'd find out & be offended.
3. I once got a BJ from a tranny. I didn't know until he was done that he was born a woman. It was still good though...
4. My mom thinks our cat ran away. But I hit it with the car and put it in the garbage. And I don't feel bad about it.
5. Once I swallowed a marble. And I got it back.
6. Once I had a pimple on my penis. My girlfriend thought I was cheating on her because I wouldn't do her or let her blow me until it went away so she cheated on me.
7. I feel broken by all the teasing and snubbing I got going thru school. I wish I could contact each and every person who treated me badly and let them know how awful they made my life.