Monday, October 7, 2013

Snow Wrong

I love Snow White. Ever since I was a little girl, she was my favorite of the Disney characters.

My mom took me to see my first movie at a theatre when I was four. It was the cartoon re-release of the Snow White movie. It's been true love ever since.

So, I seek out things Snow White. It makes me happy just to see her. I don't have to OWN the item, I just like to see it.

Imagine my horror when I ran across this Madame Alexander Snow White doll that was marked down to half price, but still $60 (!!)


I wouldn't give a plug nickel for that ugly thing! 

Then, we move on to a cuter version, and I actually DO own this one (I found it marked down on a children's clothing website):

That's better! Whew. And that brings me to the most beautiful, fairest of them all:


It's my newest tattoo! It took 2 sessions, a total of about 5 hours. I love it. The shading was rather intense and there was one time I was pretty sure my tattoo artist was digging for bone, but other than that, it wasn't painful at all. I'd do it all again! 

This picture was taken directly after the 2nd session, so it isn't healed up in this shot, but it is now. I'll take a new picture soon and post it along with the original artwork I had my artist work from - I modified the original piece a bit. 

Now, THAT, my hooligans, is Snow RIGHT. 

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment