Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Love Playing Catch Up

I don't get much other than housework done on weekends and other "fun" type errands and then, we had the Monday holiday and kids off on Tuesday as well, so I just ended up doing none of my "business" type errands for four days. 

That puts me in a bind for the rest of the week and that means today will be a busy, busy, busy one. 

I did call around to try to find a new family physician for myself and the Evil Twin yesterday morning...Found a good one and we both have appointments coming up relatively soon, so that's one thing that can be ticked off the old "to do" list! 

I get to wake up the Evil Twin in a few to get his breakfast going, then I'm out the door to see how much I can get accomplished before it's time to pick up Sissy from school. 

Too much to do and too little time to do it...so I'm off. 

Happy Wednesday, hooligans! 

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment