Friday, November 13, 2009

True Confessions IV - Updated

I didn't get many secrets this week, but got a few. I'm not going to include one of my own this week - or I may come back later on and add something (If I get a few more submissions!).

1. I seriously want to have sex with a woman who's at least 20 years older than me - late 50's early 60's. I try to pick up on 'em every chance I get.

As for real stuff - I'm a random sleepwalker. The problem is, I sleep naked. I once went all the way outside, locking myself out. I'm sure that would have been a sight for any neighbor who had the pleasure of witnessing me breaking into my house sans PJ's.

2. "I often fantasize about my wife being with other men."

3. I love a woman's hands - at least of a particular kind of woman - 30-45, mature looking, mid built, with nail polish on and wearing lip stick (strange) but she must be wearing red lip stick. When I'm at work I just look at the beautiful hands of women that fit this profile as they take notes and whatever else they do. I get a thrill out of imaging the same hands moving along my legs, holding my hard-on and stroking me!

4. I have artisticly posed nekkid photos of myself posted on Flickr.

5. On the request of a woman I know and met through blogger I have taken nude pictures of my privates and sent them to her. Even though she was really turned on by them I think that I was even more turned on by secretly taking them and sending them to her... Knowing what she was using them for.

If you have a secret you want to share, email me at eviltwinswife@gmail.com. Make up a fake yahoo address or whatever. Even if you use a real email address, I will never disclose your name, or write you back, or try to find out who you are. I promise.

I copy, paste it in a different document then delete the emails.

I hope everyone has a great Friday the 13th! :-)

12 comments:

  1. Seem to be all sexual secrets but thanks for the reminder whoever you are that I need a manicure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised that they're all sexay stuff...and now am DYING to know who those people are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tiff - it's fun to try to guess who they might be...

    I'm actually not surprised that they're almomst all sexual - I think too many people hesitate to openly discuss sexual fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While at work I sit behind my desk naked from the waist down and hire a prostitute to hang out under the desk all day long..... wait is this where the secret things go???? Crap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perverts! ;)

    Just teasing. Nothing wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2. "I often fantasize about my wife being with other men."

    and

    4. I have artisticly posed nekkid photos of myself posted on Flickr.

    You should post pictures with the confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't brag about nekkid photos on flicker if you don't give everyone the link. That's just not nice. haha ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you got some good ones! Tittilating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe.. there is something soo dirty about digging into someone else's closet in their mind.. loved every syllable of their confessions... especially that.. number 4 and 2.. beyond wicked.. i hate being anonymous though.. :P

    ReplyDelete