Thursday, November 5, 2009

Something Different

I've been thinking on this for a long time.

I want to do something like PostSecret, only you don't have to trouble yourself with creating a postcard for this.

It's easy. Just go to this site: Guerrilla Mail and create a temporary email address. Send me an email (to eviltwinswife@gmail.com with your secret, confession or just plain old thoughts - anonymously. Or, use this service.

I won't know who is who and I have no way to track anything (not that I do, but just to reassure everyone).

I'll compile the emails into one post for tomorrow and even add in my own secret.

I have a full schedule today, so I'll try to add a "bruise watch" photo later on - check back in! :-)

Bruise News (Day 4 or 10, whatever):



Time to fold laundry and get my day started! Whew - this DST thing makes the days seem really long, but at least I'm getting lots accomplished.

13 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... something like, "I mastubate 23 times a day.".... oh wait this was supposed to be a secret?! OMG!!! Arrrrggg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ^ LOL ROFL.. haha.. 23 times a day?? man!! you make lance armstrong like a cupcake... hehe..

    Postsecret is an awsome spot.. i always wondered how do they decide what to put up.. its totally cool.. i never knew there was a service that gave temp email ids.. pretty awsome for stuff like this.. i guess im gonna use this a lot then ;).. hehe.. okie.. secret time.. okie.. i have to think about it.. its a secret you know..hehe :P well, i do have another blog linked to my current blog. and will only open if you click on a specific place.. its true BTW...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool idea. I think I'll do it too.

    And I might send you a secret email if I think of anything good. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ron, that's not even once an hour! You have some catching up to do man!

    That bruise sorta looks like the profile of a skull today. Mouth to the left, vertebrae coming straight down. Seems smaller too. You might actually be getting better!!

    Still looks like a helluva owie!

    I shal also endeavor to submit a secret to your post. It's a cool idea - like a confessional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll get my secrets when you pry them out of my cold dead brain, baby!

    (actually, I pretty don't have any anymore, or hve forgotten most of whe I used to lie about...)

    I'll think on it. Must be SOMETHING left to spill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bruise is getting worse I believe. Ouch!

    Ohhh, secrets, I love secrets...I bet I can come up with one or two to share!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your "owie" still looks painful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I don't have any secrets anymore. That is what my blog is for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea..although I have no secrets to tell...they wouldnt be secret anymore, right?!?

    Something different from me now:
    A couple of days ago I mentioned that omega 3 fatty acids could improve your blood clotting issues.

    I searched and found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_3

    You should especially look at the "Health benefits" section as well as at the "Cardiovascular disease" section, they both contain information that should be valuable for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great idea! Can't wait to see the secrets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea! Can't wait to see the secrets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've told most of mine anyway. :D
    Nasty bruise HHH!
    Hope you enjoyed your Happy House Wife Day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bruise seems to be healing. I like his idea.

    ReplyDelete