Here are your Friday Secrets!!! Great stuff this week. I wuv my readers!
1. I have had the great pleasure of getting to see eviltwinswife nude. It is still a very fond memory of mine. It was around 1988 or 1989, and ETW, myself and another friend had been hanging out drinking. We had gone back to ETW's house and we had gone to her room to hang out. When we got to her room, she proceeded to change clothes. I couldn't remember if she was wearing a bra or had taken it off, but I can remember when I saw her, she was not wearing a bra and was only wearing black panties and black hose. The memory still makes me smile.
2. Every time that my Gmail tab shows I have a new email and it's not from you, I cry. I have no idea what happened to you or where you've gone but I miss you more than you'll ever know. I'm going to continue to email you until I hear back from you or until your inbox is too full to accept any new messages. I'll never accept that you're really gone. I can't. It hurts too much.
3. I'm sometimes shy IRL. Go figure.
4. I bought my first sex toy the other day and I love it! (And so does my boyfriend.)
5. Someone I know is pregnant. She announced it on Twitter, I think because she has no friends to tell otherwise. Although she claims to know who the baby-daddy is, I have a feeling that it's going to get very Maury-esque. I can not wait!
6. I'm secretly thrilled that my sister doesn't want to hang out with me on Saturday.
7. Sometimes I wish my boyfriend would ask me for "naughtier" things. Don't get me wrong, the sex is great in both quality and quantity, but sometimes I think it would be just dandy for a little more kink.
8. I donate money,blood, time and talent to causes I believe in because I fear that deep down I'm not a good person for things I think and say. I hope this makes up for it.
And now for the mystery pic!
And now for another secret, which is NSFW/NSFK. Please scroll down a bit for this one and don't view it at work or around children.
Happy Friday, hooligans - Enjoy the Secrets and your weekend!