Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Secrets

1. I think I'm about to have an affair with a married man. We work together and also use the same gym. About a month ago, he started complimenting me. It started out that I looked "good" that day. It has progressed to "hot" mixed with lots of winking, brushing touches, flirty banter. I didn't find out he was married until a about two weeks into it. The sad part is, it didn't even phase me. Given the opportunity, I think both of us would go for it. The question is, do I let an opportunity arise? My moral compass has been out of whack lately. I think it needs a tune up.

2. My future wife and I started "going steady" when I was 16 and she was 15.  It was West Virginia so we started young.  We were both virgins when we started dating.  We got married 7.5 years later (yes, we dated 7.5 years), and at that time neither of us were virgins!  She still wore white at the wedding.  We are the only partner the other has known.  We have been married for 28 years. 

3. I'm currently in the planning stages of multiple sexual encounters with multiple women (although unfortunately not simultaneously) at my place of employment over the next few weeks.  I've always wanted to - so now I'm making up for lost time. 

These are the only ones I've received lately, but ENJOY!

12 comments:

  1. Man I LOVE Friday secrets! So juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying to think of a good one to send, and I am coming up with nothing. My life is boring at the moment, but that may be a good thing. No, I think it is great thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. I started writing responses, but thought better of it and am simply enjoying the secrets for what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the guy having multiple sexual encounter with multiple women is so WRONG!! You need to leave some for the rest of us! You need to share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were juicy!

    To Secret # 1 DON'T DO IT ! It's going to lead to nothing but chaos and heartbreak.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 do it. do it RIGHT AWAY!!!!

    #2 cute!!!

    #3 DO IT!! DO IT TODAY! TOMORROW! OVER THE WEEKEND! AGAIN AND AGAIn!!! GET MORE AND MORE GIRLS OVER THERE AND THEN TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!#!@#12

    ReplyDelete
  7. The secrets about cheating make me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's between two partners to define what their relationship is going to be. It's up to them, and only them - who is anybody else to value-judge their relationship?

    The only problem I see is if their definitions differ. What's worse is if one or both know they differ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think if I sent one, you'd be able to tell it was me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could have written one of these ... but I didn't!

    ReplyDelete