There was an alarm clock malfunction this morning so we overslept. Ugh. At least it's Friday, finally.
The first secret was sent a week ago and either it went in my spam folder and I didn't see it or I didn't get it at all, so this person had to resend it. I'm very sorry it wasn't posted last week, but seriously, I didn't see it.
1. This special secret goes out to one of your loyal readers. It's a year later--plus one week--and I'm still dying to strip you naked and kiss you from top to bottom. That's just the beginning. Happy Anniversary--plus one week--Baby!. I love you.
2. I've been kissing guys I shouldn't be kissing. 2 are exs and one is dating someone else. In my own defense, the one seeing someone else started with me and I did make him stop...but I can't wait to see him again and see if he does it again.
3. Sometimes I tell the guy I'm seeing that I'm not available to hang out even if I have nothing better to do because I don't feel like shaving my legs.
4. I pretend to love having a packed schedule, but really it's because I get lonely and being busy keeps that feeling at bay.
5. You are going to break up with me. All the signs are there and I can read between the lines. Just do it already. You are giving yourself an ulcer.
6. I'm naked every time I send you a voice mail. Every time.
7. I wish you missed me the same way I missed you.
8. I wish you weren't so camera shy.
And there are your Friday Secrets. None of them are mine this time.