There are many, many times in a day where I think to myself, "WTF?" Of course, I don't say it out loud. I do have children, ya know?
And besides when I say it in my head it's more like "WHAT the FUCK?!?!"
So, yea, that thought pops into my pea brain often.
1. I don't understand why members of my family don't get the concept of turning a light out upon leaving a room. I mean, if it's daytime, I will go into rooms and not even bother with the light. I can see well enough with the daylight coming through the windows. WTF?!?
2. Buddy, who is currently 11.5 years old, cannot get the hang of flushing the toilet. Not for #1 or #2. How hard is it to flip that lever? I don't want to smell the hours old pee funk left behind! FLUSH! I don't care if it's yellow or brown, it ALL should go down. WTF?!?
3. Stop signs. Especially a four way stop. Whoever gets there first, goes first. Don't wave me on, don't act like you got there first when I know better. Also? People who won't turn right on red. It's legal! Turning LEFT on red is also legal - from a one way to a one way. Am I the only person who read the damn handbook? WTF?!?
4. Facebook. Seriously, what is with all the poking and insane quizzes? Sure, I secretly love reading all the other responses, but I can't bring myself to participate. WTF?!?
5. Every evening, I sweat like the most popular whore in the cathouse. Is this menopause? pre-menopause? I'm not sure, but I do know that I'm not fond of the whole ordeal. I like heat, but not being sweaty. I guess this is part of life. Whatever it is, I hope it passes quickly and takes the "female trouble" along with it, because I am tired of the monthly crap. WTF?!?
This is just a small list of my daily WTFs. Hope you enjoyed it!