Last week, I was tagged by Paige of Starting All Over Again for a meme. It calls for one to list seven things about themselves and then tag seven others. You all know me. You know I won't tag, but I do love to share my sordid tidbits of my life with you all!
Plus, I enjoy random:
1. I have had whole (vitamin D) milk my whole life. I refuse to drink "murky water milk".
2. When I was pregnant with Buddy, I craved anything pickled (including pickled okra), black and green olives, salads and Mexican food. He loves ALL those things too. Oddly, I didn't eat any bleu cheese dressing for either pregnancy - because of the risk of listeria - but both of our kids LOVE bleu cheese.
3. I love white bread, but I buy 100% Whole Wheat and my children have never had any other kind, so they love the brown bread. Sometimes, I'm tempted to buy a loaf of white just for myself, but I know it would go bad before I could eat it all.
4. For the first time in my life, I am worried about the future of our country and I am scared. I try to remain positive, but things aren't looking so hot right now.
5. I love watching zit, boil and abscess draining videos on YouTube and Popthatzit.com. I don't know why it doesn't gross me out, but it just doesn't. It's like a train wreck and I can't look away. Some of them even cause me to laugh so hard, I have tears coming out of my eyes. I can also deal with puke and boogers okay, but present blood or a loose tooth and I'll run screaming into a different room. The Evil Twin is in charge of all tooth removal endeavors.
6. The Evil Twin and I never went on even one formal date. We met, we clicked and then we were living together for a year and half before we got married. We'll celebrate 16 years of marriage (almost 18 yrs together) this October.
7. Secretly, all my life, I wanted to be a stay at home mom. I went to college and earned a Bachelor's degree because my parents would have disowned me if I hadn't. I still feel a little guilty that I don't actually use that education - well, I do, but I don't make money from it.
I also received an award from Supah~D at Adventures of a Wanna Be Supah Mommy:
How awesome is that? Very! Thanks, Supah~D! :-)
And my third gift to you on this glorious Tuesday is this YouTube video. It is not gross - no pus or anything of that nature, but it is also not safe for work or around children. It's just good, old, silly humor:
Seriously, watch the whole thing. This dude is soooo dorky, it's worth it.