Buzzardbilly over at Buzzardbilly tagged me for the 8 Things meme, an instant meme where I tell eight random or interesting (or both) things about me, then I tag 8 more bloggers. (I totally ripped that last part off from her - hee hee.).
1. I have three tattoos and would love to have one more. I'm waiting on the Evil Twin to design it for me.
2. I'm not much of a meat eater and I don't eat anything with a bone. I've never had a buffalo wing.
3. When I was 20, I got my hair done in a mohawk (yes, shaved completely to the scalp on both sides). My hair grows very fast, so within three weeks, I had a crew cut.
4. I was adopted at 2 months old, but this past summer found my biological mother and sister. That's a whole 'nother blog.
5. If I find a pubic hair anywhere in my house, I know it's not mine. I've shaved "down there" for 20 years.
6. I am bi and a half lingual (bet you thought I was going somewhere else with that, didn't you?). I speak English, Spanish and a little bit of French.
7. I was raised Baptist, was agnostic for many years and converted to Catholocism about 4 years ago.
8. My mom sent me to Charm School in Georgia, run by the Miss Georgia 1977 or 78. We walked with books on our heads and that sort of thing. FWIW, I'm the crudest person I know. LOL.
Oh, I'm not going to tag anyone. I think everyone's been hit, but if you haven't and if you want to do the 8 Things, help yourself - and let me know you did so I can read your lists. I'd be interested in everyone's answers!