Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Have You Seen My Energy?

If so, I really need it back. I don't know if it's the gloomy weather or one (or more) of my meds messing with me, but I don't care for it. I gave up caffeine a long while back, so I know it's not that.

It's almost like I should be a bear and hibernate for a few months. Maybe I'm just getting old? Maybe I need more B12 in my diet? Ugh!

It feels like I'm at a stalemate with myself.

I think, perhaps, it's just January. Every January brings anxiety. But, once I get past Buddy's birthday and start working on the taxes, I usually perk right on up....I like new money in the bank (that the government stole from my hard working husband and has been earning interest on it all year.)

I HAVE been enjoying my Kindle Fire and have found sources for free or really cheap deals on downloads. Unfortunately, I'm so behind on other things, I haven't had a chance to read what I've downloaded.

Besides, Sissy likes to appropriate it for herself and play games, watch YouTube, or read the books I've downloaded for her. Then, she hands it back when the battery is on its' last leg and picks up her DS or DSi for more entertainment. Whatever happened to just being a couch tater? I AM getting old!

Have a great Wednesday, hooligans. I know it's supposed to be a "black out" day for blogs, and while I do care about censorship very much (more than the average person, really), I don't much care to follow the crowd. Plus, I haven't written anything for days (i.e. NO ENERGY).

Love ya,

6 comments:

  1. Black out?? Ummm... yeah.. that's why I didn't post anything. That's the ticket. I understand ya on the blahs. Hope you un-blah soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blahs stink.

    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could be low oxygen. Get a pulse oximeter test. It's a little thing that fits over your finger, and measures how much oxygen is in your blood. Takes 2 seconds. Your doc should have one. Low oxygen equals tired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard nothing about black out days.

    Also, January stinks so far. Not enough snow. :|

    Couch 'tatering is underappreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just imagine yourself as your Kindle Fire, plug yourself in and tell Sissy to keep her mitts off!

    Blogger's black out, what's that? I know Wiki had the sulks but who else?

    ReplyDelete