Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Obsessions

I decided to take a break from housework and trying to fix my computer issue - take my mind off of things for about 10 minutes or so.

I find myself doing that a lot lately. I'll start a task and then get bored with it after 15 minutes, so then I move on to another task and do that for a few minutes. It might take me a bit longer, but it all gets finished eventually.

Anyhoodle, I noticed when I was sorting the clean laundry this morning that Sissy has a really large stack of panties. Like, I wouldn't have to launder her bloomers for quite some time - she has enough to hold out a while. Then, it hit me. I'm obsessed with panties.

With Sissy, I'm not talking anything provocative or racy.They're all age appropriate and full coverage.  But, if I see a pack that has interesting patterns, colors or (God Forbid) "Hello Kitty" on them, I am powerless to just keep walking. BOO-YA: right into my cart!

I'm the same way for myself. If I see a pack that are cute, cute, cute - then I'm gonna buy, buy, buy. I mean, really, isn't that something all of us couldn't have enough of?

At least I'm not like my one sister in law - I have three: 2 are sweet and I love them with all my heart. One is as dumb as a box of rocks. She's so lazy, she won't actually DO laundry. When she runs out of undies, she just goes and buys another pack. I don't know what happens to the neglected dirty ones (:::shivers:::::).

I cherish ALL of mine and wear them until they are falling apart from being washed so often.

Then, I go out and buy more, to boost morale for the others in the drawer (no pun intended). Maybe they won't think of their fallen comrade with a few new panties to mingle with.

I must get back to folding, etc. I hope all my hooligans have a great Tuesday!

Love,

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... some people can make quite a bit of money selling the used panties online, perhaps that's what happens to the unclean "extras" at the Sister in laws.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I've had about 4 pair for the last....5 years. Gave up wearing them entirely until the ass-drop of menopause started. Now they're just there for support.

    And since that's the case. I might just start buying them for looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! The super security alert for your page is gone! You are no longer a terrorist!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete