I was tagged by Lisha for an award/meme combo a while back. I may be many things: lazy, slovenly, slow, etc. , but eventually I do try to get around to everything.
I can accept this award with the following conditions: I must list 7 personality traits about myself and I must pass this award onto 7 other blogs that deserve such fine recognition for the personalities that they share with the blogging world.
Come on! You know me! I will list the 7 things, but never give it out to 7 others. I just can’t choose from among ALL my great blog reads to narrow it down, so if anyone who comments regularly would like this award and meme, it’s yours to “lift”.
Let's get started, shall we?:
1. I get the serious heebie-jeebies from touching any steering wheel. I don’t know why. I just feel like a steering wheel of a car is the harbinger of germs above all others. After I drive, I wash my hands thoroughly!
2. I’m not a morning person. Even when I was pregnant and went to bed at 9 pm, it was difficult for me to get up at any regular morning hour. I used to think noon should be the average waking hour. I now think it should be 8:30 (so, I have evolved since having children - YAY ME!).
3. I have a one track mind. I get set on one thing and I make sure that steps are taken to get to my goal. I don’t take “No” for an answer. Unacceptable.
4. If it’s sick, disgusting or just over the top, you can bet I will like it. The only things I call off limits are acts that are illegal and/or take advantage of another being. I love to watch big zitty cysts explode on YouTube! It’s awesome!
5. I can fold a fitted sheet as neatly as a flat sheet - sometimes I can't even tell the difference when I get sheets from the linen closet!
6. I learned a long time ago to not take things people say to heart. It may bug me for an hour or a day, but I move on quite quickly from the negative.
7. I am the most penny-pinching tightwad many of you have ever known. I like to squeeze a penny 'til it screams. That way, I can afford more fun stuff in life later down the line.
And now for the extra:
I bought this tankini top from Victoria's Secret last summer. When I was a 36D. Now, I'm a DD. I almost had a wardrobe malfunction on Wednesday.
Unfortunately, we were not able to get to the pool again on Thursday due to bad weather. I know that our pool will allow swimming even if it's raining, but not if there is thunder and/or lightening in the area. We had all of that early in the day, so no pool on Thursday.
Looking forward to a more pool friendly day today. We'll see. Homeskillets!