Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Something New? Again?

Those of you who use Blogger have by now noticed that "they" have changed the whole set up. Again. Now, I have to learn this new system. Have I mentioned that I am a busy person? I've had my "smartphone" for a year and a half and still haven't read the entire users manual. The manuals for my cameras? Collecting dust. Thanks, Blogger. Thanks a lot. I suppose I'll get used to it just like everything else new that falls into my lap. But, dangit, I don't have to be happy about it! I feel like so many things are just trying to get under my skin lately. Nothing terribly bad or end of the world type stuff, but things that make me have to juggle my routine and sometimes, I have to leave a few things undone. Like the ol' blog here. If my day has any variables, then I have to shuffle stuff around and most times, that means leaving things in the dust. Do I blog or get to the grocery? The family likes to eat. Do I work on laundry or blog? I can't send the crew out naked. I don't mind my lot in life - I actually enjoy it. I just don't enjoy having to re-arrange my schedule at a moment's notice or for what ends up being a total waste of time. I didn't do a damn thing this weekend, since my birthday was Sunday. Around here, we don't do anything elaborate for birthdays or anniversaries, etc. The birthday person has the final say, but it's also diplomatic - everyone can throw in their own thoughts. Birthday person can agree or veto or come up with their own plans. I wanted a relaxing day. That's what I had. And, it was wonderful! We watched a movie. The Evil Twin went out to pick up lunch and the birthday girl's bottle of wine. But, it was back to the regular routine on Monday - or not so regular as I would have liked. New and confusing Blogger. Time wasted on an important detail in life (I'm not going to discuss it - it's nothing bad, but we had an important appointment and a no-show of the important person we had arranged to meet). Good Ghandi! Why can't people just DO what they say they will do? So unprofessional. I'm outta here. Laundry, vacuuming and kitchen detail await my most inspired assistance. Have a great Tuesday, my hooligans and we'll chat soon! :-) Love,

6 comments:

  1. "New and Improved" is always an improvement. Good luck with that. And a belated Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hate change! It just tends to confuse the crap out of me.

    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthdaym glad it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Ghandi!

    Stealing that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Birthday to you Chica! I guess that because I adopted the new interface early, it has not made that much of an impact to me.

    One of the things I have learned to do early on. When they come out with new technology, I grab it immediately so that I can adjust to the change slowly...

    ReplyDelete