Monday, August 16, 2010

Greetings!

I am in an undisclosed location for an undetermined amount of time. That is why I cannot read/comment on my very favorite blogs right now, but soon! Soon, I will be back in business.

Buddy will be in school soon and shortly thereafter Sissy will start preschool and I will have a very limited time alone each day. YAY!

I WILL fill you all on the details later with pictures, of course.

I'm not sorry to say that Sangria is calling my name. I will check in when I can!

Happy Monday Funday, hooligans!

7 comments:

  1. This is all very mysterious! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... mysterious. Have fun and have a Sangria for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a little early for a Sangria....sounds like your someplace I'd rather be !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Undisclosed is my very favorite location. I hope you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete