I have all sorts of random flotsam floating through my brain this morning and thought that might make an interesting blog. I mean, who doesn't like random, ya know?
1. I am super excited about this weekend and next weekend. Buzzardbilly and I and a few other friends (whoever we can talk into it) are going to see the movie "Paranormal Activity" this Sunday and then next Saturday night, there's a drag show downtown. It'll be one of my first "Girl's Night Out" expedition in a VERY long time. And let me add, hanging out with the BB is always a good time!
2. Buddy's home room teacher had said that if a student brought in a box of tissues, they'd get an extra credit point. When I was at the Mart of Wal yesterday (emergency run...), I saw a three pack of Puffs on sale, so I threw 'em in the cart. I left them in the bag and set it next to his backpack. I even saw him holding the bag at some point this morning. After he and the Evil Twin left, I turned around to see the bag on the dining room floor. I swear, he'd forget his head if it wasn't attached! Why are boys like that? I've also been asking for several days now for him to pop by the office and grab an October lunch menu. Sure I can see it online, but I like having a copy on the fridge to glance at... Every day, I pick him up. No menu. Go figure.
3. I am thrilled beyond belief that it is Thursday. Thursday means SURVIVOR! I have my box o hooch chillin' and I am ready! :-)
4. It's rainy and gloomy here today. I don't think the high is supposed to be over 50, although my indoor/outdoor thermostat thingie-do is reading 53 outside right now. Still, brrrrrr. It's a good day to stay in my comfy lounge pants and just snuggle in here at home. Until it's time to pick up Buddy, that is. But, after that - no more leaving the house. I love days like this.
5. I'm in debate mode. Look at my profile picture. Do I need a hair cut (trim)? I'm at that point where I feel like it's a bit too long, but I'm not really sure. Maybe take an inch or so off the ends? I hate making hair appointments. I actually have to be somewhere ON TIME. Not that I'm not an anally prompt person otherwise, but in the life of a stay at home mom, time is fluid. I can go to the grocery store at 10 am or 1 pm or 9 pm. Doesn't matter. But, hair and doctor appointments? Someone expects me to bust my ass getting there and my mind is most likely saying, "I don't think so."
6. I am so far behind on blog reading, I'm doing my best to catch up, but if I miss you today, I promise (cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye)to get to you tomorrow.
7. Sissy just went to the restroom (poop and pee, Mommy!). I let her take care of the front business and I use a wet wipe(s) for the back. My middle finger actually poked through the wet wipe, thereby giving me the "Caramel Finger". Don't worry - I washed with soap and water. Thoroughly. But, EWWW!
So, now it's your turn. Tell me your thoughts on any or all of these random tidbits.