Saturday, August 4, 2007

We're In The Homestretch!

The Evil Twin has worked tirelessly all day and the walls are all double primered. One room actually has one coat of the paint du jour.

He was actually able to purchase many other items we needed at Home Depot. So, by the end of this week, the downstairs will be a done deal.

I don't know if I've mentioned that we're making one room (the prior toy room) into our new Guest Bedroom or not, but we are. I think we're going to re-plant our old queen mattress and boxsprings in that room and buy a new set for ourselves. Trust me, our bed is still very comfy even though we've owned it for 15 years. It's kind of sad to give it up, really.

In the melee, we've acquired two flies into the house. I think I might lose my mind. I loathe flies like you wouldn't believe. I'm going to have to track their hairy bodies down and kill them both before I can rest easy this evening.

By the time we are finished with all this mess, we'll have a new house! Stop by and visit us if you're in our town! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment