Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ever Have One of Those Days

When nothing particularly exciting goes on and the weather isn't all that pleasant either, but you just feel GREAT? The kids only get on your nerves minimally and life seems full and rich?

That was how I feel today. Don't know why, but I'm definitely not going to knock it. Maybe my crazy pills are working better these days. Who knows? I'll take it.

The Evil Twin went out to pick up some grocery items earlier and came back with Chinese food. It was particularly good and everyone ate like pigs. I had two helpings of my Pepper Steak and rice and there is enough still left over for two more good sized meals. I think I may revisit it later this evening and then polish it off for lunch tomorrow.

The Evil Twin also finished the painting and it really looks nice. He had to cover more area than I realized, and I can't believe he did it all in only a day and a half. It will look really excellent once the new carpet is down.

I ordered ET a new computer today. An HP, which is the same as my laptop. His current desk top is a Dell, which we've been very happy with and it's still in good enough shape to give to Buddy. Of course, I'll have to get my former Geeksquad guy to pop by and help us with some set up. He's the greatest.

While I still have all my good energy, I'm going to finish up my evening chores. This weekend has flown by. I can't believe it's Monday already again tomorrow!!! Sheesh. I see a trip to Walmart in my future. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Getting caught up....wallpapering is just as miserable to hang as to take off. Putting it on the drywall is a HUGE non....you were lucky to only have to patch it. I'd strangle the previous owners too. So, I can do a queen bed...I'll let you know when I'll be there. Nice thing for the ET...a new 'puter!.. Steve has 4 computers...he needs another one like....not.

    ReplyDelete