Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ugh

This weekend just flew on by, even though we really didn't do much. It was fairly dull. I did go to a baby shower today, which was fun - hey, I got out of the house - by myself - for a few hours and got to eat some tasty foods. And chat with friends. And look at really cute baby things.

Aside from that, it was a really uneventful weekend. Yesterday, the Evil Twin spent the majority of the day in the basement, getting it back into order. We had furniture crammed in every little space downstairs that wasn't getting carpeting. We have a lot of stuff. Too much stuff, in fact. How does that happen?

Our coffee pot, which works overtime, is on the blink. The ET likes this one Cuisinart model and I saw it at Kohl's in a sales circular. The sale starts Wednesday and I also have a 20% off coupon, so I'll probably run up there at some point this week and get that and get new sheets for the work in progress Guest Bedroom bed.

So, I haven't updated in a while because my life is just too boring to gleen fodder for blogging (how's that for some archaic words? Except blogging, of course. It's newfangled). Ha! I kill me.

With any luck, something really stupendously wonderful and interesting will happen to me tomorrow, as I browse for my weekly groceries at the WalMart. Until then, I am still your humble Evil Twin's Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment