Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tootsie Update

I went to the docs yesterday afternoon. He was particularly concerned about the swelling, redness and edema on the top of my foot.

Lucky me, I got an order to get x-rays. I'm supposed to hear something today, but as of this time, I haven't gotten a call. Even if I broke it, even if there is a hairline fracture on another bone, there really isn't much they can do about it.

I haven't had a shower yet and had a few things on the docket for today, but I guess they can wait 'til tomorrow. Then, I just got a call to expect the window guys to be here around noonish to replace some windows that had breaches in the seals. Thank you, lifetime warranty!

I guess we'll be having a late lunch today.

Crap happens and I just have to roll with it. That's ok, I have plenty of work to do around the house. I'll just be hobbling around to do it all. Awesome!

I know all four of you are on the edge of your seats to find out more about my foot and I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything. :-)

Have a great Thursday, hooligans....It's almost FRIDAY! Yay! Enjoy your day and the weekend. I'll be back tomorrow.

Love,

4 comments:

  1. Poor foot. Hooray lifetime warranty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it isn't broken and you are required to keep off of it... cause that would be difficult. (I'm like psychic) Hope it heals up quick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck! Sorry to hear that you are hurting. I hope things get better and you can enjoy your summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that everything turned out well for you, and that YOU had a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete