Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Old Skool Texting

And we didn't use any silly abbreviations, although I have been known to do that in the past (somewhat).

The Evil Twin's computer (desktop) is in his home office, which is downstairs. The kids and I spend most of our time on the main floor. I'm on my laptop, Buddy's on his laptop, Sissy has her DSi and is close to the kitchen for the snack drawer...

I had to get a message to the Evil Twin, but I didn't know if he was in his office (near his cell) or in his Laz-e-Boy chair in his man cave (and not near his cell).

So, I devised a plan. I wrote on a piece of paper. And then I made Sissy take it down to him. [hey, there are many steps between the main floor and the lower floor and she has more energy - She might as well make herself useful).

This is our transaction:


See how well that worked? And we didn't have to spend energy on texting, calling or anything. Just like the good ol' days when people had big families to work the farm, we can all still utilize our crotch parasites to do work for us.

I'll tell one kid or another: "Make yourself useful and __________ (vacuum the den area, go get the mail, pick up your toys & take them to your room, etc.)

Slave labor? Ha! I've got Babe Labor. I trucked those sorry things around for *weeks*. Fed them and everything. Even Sissy, who rode my bladder like it was a bouncy house.

I love my kids! :-)

And, I love my hooligans, too. Y'all have a great Wednesday!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. And if you send them with a sammich it's like an attachment in an email!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crotch parasites...that made me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete