Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Everyday

Everyday, I try to sort through the mounds of paperwork I don't have time for initially.

The Evil Twin says my "office" area is a disaster, but I do throw away tons of non-essential papers, magazines, expired coupons, etc. on a regular basis.

I have my bill paying system set up the way it's convenient and accessible to me. I know where every thing is and that's all that is important.

Between the bills, local newspaper flyers and coupons and the kids' homework, it's enough to drive anyone mad.

So, it's the kids' needs first, bills second and everything else can sit and spin a day or two. Which reminds me, I need to vacuum and unload and reload the dishwasher...then make a trip to the Mart. AFTER I get a shower (and it's almost 11:30A).

What have I been doing all morning? Sorting through bills and papers. Cleaning up the junk the kids' left out in the den this morning before school. Scrubbing toilets. Adding "to do" items to my ever growing list. I also have 2 baskets of laundry to fold that I may - or may not - get to today. Our cable box is wacked out, so I need to call them as well. The technician was just here last night and things were A-OK. A few hours after he left, the same problem started up.

Don't get me wrong - I love being able to stay at home and take care of my precious little ones (Don't tell Buddy that, he's almost 14 and would be mortified. LOL.) I just wish it was one thing at a time. But, after nearly 14 years of doing my job, I realize it will never be one thing at a time.

I just try to figure out how to be two (or more) places at once! :-)

I keep telling myself if I made it through tennis lessons with a former pro tour teacher (he was SO demanding) and received my BA degree from university, then I'm strong enough to make it now, too. :-)

Love,

1 comment:

  1. Nothing is ever one thing at a time... I wonder why that is???

    ReplyDelete