Woo-hoo! Another Friday just chock full of secrets! And a Mystery Photo, too. None of the secrets or the pic are mine. Enjoy!
1. Am I the only woman in the world who loves anal sex?
2. Mystery Pic:
3. Once I gave my lover a blow job in the living room while my husband was taking a shower in the next room. Why make only one man happy when I can make two ecstatic?
4. I totally get off on taking very naughty pictures for my bf. I think I might even like taking them more than he likes seeing them. It's so fun to be so dirty ;-)
5. I have done a lot of research on this topic in the form of looking at pictures of nude men posted on the Internet. I have concluded that my penis is fairly normal in both length and girth. Thank you to those men who have helped me in my research. I'm still conducting the research on how my wife's boobs compare to other women's boobs on the Internet. This may take a bit more research though. Again, thank you to all the participants for kindly submitting your data.
6. Today I used the phrase "if it weren't for the fact that we were both married, this would be the healthiest sexual relationship I've ever had".
7. For the past few years I've fantasized a lot about suicide. I call it "fantasize" because like a sexual fantasy, It's nothing I'd really do, but I do think about it, especially during/after a fight my spouse.
Most of the time it involves getting myself into a traffic accident. Either with me driving or jumping in front of a car/truck while walking. Once I was walking down the road and I was trying to think of the most effective way to get myself hit by a car. I need to be on this road because the traffic is faster. I need to pick a bigger vehicle. I need to make sure I "trip" in front of it so the vehicle drives over me and doesn't just throw me into the air. I need to make it look like an accident so that the life insurance will pay out for my death.
Sometimes it is with a handgun. One time I remember that frightens me a little I remember sitting on the couch and even though there was nothing in my hand, I could feel the weight of the gun and feel the texture of the handgrip.
I'd never do it in reality. I've never told anyone this before. I don't think I'm crazy.
Remember: There is no judging here at Casa Evil Twin. People want/need to share things and we all need to be aware that, while we may or may not agree, we don't leave negative comments about the senders of the secrets.
Happy Friday, hooligans!