1. I fantasize about a threesome with Evil Twin's Wife quite a bit. Sometimes the third party is a woman, sometimes the third party is a man. No matter the arrangement, it's always a hot and juicy time.
2. Sometimes, if there's a very long line at a store and I only have one or two small items I'll walk out without paying. I figure that tax incentives and short-changing employees makes up for the $4 or $5 losses due to shrinkage that I cause.
3. I once turned down a bj so I could watch DragonBall Z. I was 26.
4. I've done the "magician" sex move... that's where you pull out, spit on the girl's butt and then when she turns over you blast in her face.
5. I recently got my cock pierced - a frenum piercing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenum_piercing). This piercing supposedly makes sex better for both parties (different rubbing sensation for me, two little massaging balls to rub against some fun parts for her). A big part of the reason I got it, though, was to prove to myself that I could actually go forward with it. Of equal importance, to see if I can refrain from masturbating for two weeks (some sort of holy mission, I guess, on my part).
6. Sometimes when I first wake up I'll pee in the sink. I think it's a lot less messy than the wild sprayhose pee that you get first thing in the morning.
7. I don't understand men who don't live by the creed of "It's better to give than receive". In all honesty I get off more on giving a woman oral sex than receiving it. And guys who finish before their woman? I don't get that either. I love giving a woman an orgasm and feel like I've "failed" if she doesn't.
8. I wish you cared enough to fight for me. Since you don't, whatever we had is over.
9. I had a girl-on-girl experience when I was a young girl.......it was totally hot and I still think about it more than 20 years later. Funny thing is, I "friended" her on Facebook after seeing her on a mutual friend's list, and she accepted me. We had lost track of each other over the years and I wasn't even sure she'd remember me, let alone add me. It just got me to thinking about whether or not she remembers the fun we had exploring back then. I don't think I want to ask her about it, although I've considered it. I mean, you don't just forget something like that, do you? We are both married now, to men, LOL, but mmmmmm, I love the memory of our afternoon together.
10. Last summer a friend set me up with a guy named Adam. He was a great guy, but we didn't have a love connection. We did however remain friends and we meet up once a month or so for dinner or drinks. Last week Adam told me about a new girl he was dating whom he met at the gym, Rebecca. He showed me a picture of them on his phone and she is my sister-in-law Rebecca! I nearly died, but I didn't say anything to him. For 8 days I haven't told a soul. I know it would kill my brother and I am thinking of confronting her, but I don't know how. I have no idea what to do.
11. I'm in love.
I didn't receive a mystery photo for this week. I do have some ideas, so we'll see what I can make happen NEXT Friday. Until then, Happy Friday, hooligans!