Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More of the Same...

Sissy woke up with a fever this morning, so another kid at home with me all day. I've been feeling sluggish because I would like a full night of sleep, but the incessant coughing wakes me every so often.

I then shuffle out to the den and try to get some Zzzz's on the couch and also try to not wake the entire house up with my creeping crud.

It's a catch 22. I need rest to get better, but I can't rest because I'm sick.

I feel like we're all just passing around assorted germs. I don't get sick often, but when I do, whatever I get latches on and wants to be my BFF.

I'm trying to catch up on my good blogs I read....When I can't keep my eyes open for very long, it's difficult to read much. You know how that goes.

I've got an errand to run and then, laundry to sort. And, my day is not even halfway finished. Ugh!

So, I wish my hooligans a happy Wednesday!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment