Okay, I'm running low on steam here, so when Biff Spiffy offered a chance to be interviewed by him, well, I just couldn't resist.
This was much harder than I thought it would be! But, fun too!
As seems to be customary, I will highlight Biff's questions in GREEN.
1. What’s the nicest thing someone has done for you in the last 10 days?
Sadly, I had to look at my calendar and count back 10 days. The Evil Twin is always good to me and he has let me sleep in on a number of occasions over the last week or so.
2. A mime approaches you on a crowded street. What's your first reaction?
Avert my eyes, and try to look interested in something else - quickly. Make NO eye contact! Ever!
3. Would you rather get stuck on the top of a Ferris Wheel in a windstorm or inside the Tunnel of Love during a power outage? Why? Please show your work.
I'll take the Tunnel of Love. I'm not afraid of the pitch black. I am afraid of heights, so the top of a Ferris Wheel with brisk wind would send me into panic mode. Besides, with any luck, the Evil Twin would be by my side in the Tunnel of Love and we could have some smoochies.
4. If you could trade places with a movie star, which one and why?
That's a tough one, but I'll say Steve Buscemi. He seems so normal and yet, not normal...I'd love to spend a day in his head. He seems to have a great sense of humor.
5. You're bitten by a mutant spider and can now shoot webs out of your wrists. Would you become a superhero or keep that little tidbit about yourself a secret?
I would definitely try to use my powers for good. Just think, I could zap a diaper into my hand from across the room. I guess I'd have to get a really cool costume first, though.
BONUS QUESTION - What would be your perfect day?
SUN! High 70s. We'd pack a really awesome picnic lunch and eat by the New River, then tour the Mystery Hole (again). Just spending time with my family where everyone is relaxed and happy. Then, on our drive home, we'd stop and buy a lottery ticket. It would be a winner, of course, then we could do some real traveling during summers.
To keep it going, paste this:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.