Monday, February 9, 2015

Cable

TFB and I have an amazing line up of cable channels, but the cable here doesn't have AMC. 

We have plenty to watch, we have Netflix, HBO, and Amazon Prime. It's all good. 

However, without AMC, we have no The Walking Dead, so TFB bought the season on Prime. We have to wait until Monday morning to watch the most recent episode and we got up at 3A to watch the newest episode this morning. 

It was awesome. 

I love the Amazon Prime. And TFB. 

We plan on renewing our Prime membership soon. 

My favorite price is free and I can get lots of free books and movies off that beyotch. I think it's worth it. 

Plus, I ordered my wedding ring there. I had a credit, and the ring was marked down, so it was a grand total of $2.99. I couldn't be happier. 

Happy Monday, hooligans. Love you all, 




2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back. I always enjoyed your writing and the Friday Pic! I have to say Iam a little shocked that you aren't with the Evil Twin anymore. I didn't see that coming. I am glad you have landed on your feet and are happy! Keep updating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry, I really didn't see it coming either. And, I will post more about it when I can. Thanks for reading. I appreciate your loyalty. :-)

    ReplyDelete