Thursday, July 21, 2011

Too Much To Do....

I've got housework to do, and banking things to do, phone calls to make and laundry on top of all of that. Plus, I have a freelance editing job I REALLY need to wrap up. That's not all, folks - Sissy will be in her first dance recital next Friday.

The instructor wants the girls in black leotards and skirts, white tights. Hair up and we can get as glitzy as we'd like. (I hope I can talk Sissy into a fall and some serious make up - no one can see you from the stage if your make up isn't over the top!) Right now, Sissy wears all pink except for her shoes - the tap and ballet shoes are black.

Looks like another trip to the Mart for a new set of dance clothes. Luckily, at the Mart, it's relatively inexpensive.

I told myself I would never do this. Of course, when Buddy was not yet born, I also stated, "No child of mine will just be sitting around in only a diaper!"

Weeeeeeelllll, after he spit up on outfit #4 for the day, he wore a diaper and a receiving blanket for the rest of that day. Oh, how little we know before the little crotch parasites come around.

Then, you just learn to roll with whatever. Humor them, and move on.

Housework calls, so I'm outta here. Happy Thursday, hooligans. :-)

Love,

4 comments:

  1. I swear my favorite part about having a daughter is the clothes! OK, well I love her to pieces but the 7 year-old attitude's gotta go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that you call them crotch parasites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got housework to do, and banking things to do, phone calls to make and laundry on top of all of that.

    Good grief...my wifey is a secret blogger!!!

    Have a great weekend babe x

    ReplyDelete